QUALITY CERTIFICATION ACCORDING TO LAW UNI EN ISO 9001:2008
CARTOVENETA APCI Srl has always aimed to become the first choice of its customers and to maintain and expand its position in the reference market. The quality of our products, the competence of our staff and the efficiency of the processes all represent key elements to achieve those targets.
With such company mission in mind, back in June 1998 with the former company name CARTOVENETA Srl, we started a path that led us to achieve our first quality certification according to law UNI EN ISO 9002:1994. Over the years, we kept updated with the evolvements of the norm, adjusting our standards first to law UNI EN ISO 9002:2000 and then to UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, now evolved into UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 always providing the indicated resources concerning personnel and production processes.
On October 31st, 2012 CARTOVENETA Srl was incorporated into Scatolificio APCI Srl, which changed its name to CARTOVENETA APCI Srl.
Since then, with this new arrangement the company committed to:
- Identify and satisfy our customers’ needs to improve the quality of our services;
- Ensure the respect of all current and future norms that apply to our business field;
- Launch programs that allow us to improve gradually our company performances concerning procedures and the quality of our products.
The Integrated Management System deals with the settlement of quality targets regarding procedures and products at any level of the system, the measurement and monitoring of the achievement of such targets thanks to a system of indicators. It is in charge of environmental respect in every activity, the analysis of the results and the definition of the appropriate actions for standardization and improvement.
The role of the Integrated Management System is defined in the company Quality Handbook according to:
- UNI INAIL (Guidelines that Cartoveneta applies, respecting all targets and policies about on-job safety and health safeguard)
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 (Quality certification that defines minimum requirements in order to guarantee the level of quality of the products and services that the company declares to satisfy)
- UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental certification aimed to always improve company’s processes in a coherent, effective and sustainable way)
- FSC CHAIN OF CUSTODY (International certification, specific wooden and not wooden materials, regarding forest management). FSC® certified products can be supplied upon request.
- M.O.C.A (European Regulation concerning food contact materials)
The organizational chart specifies the company’s structure and its internal organization. The Operating Procedures and Instructions describe the prescribed company procedures.
Cartoveneta compiled an Ethical Code (rev. 01 December 2018) that sets fundamental policies and guidelines regulating the relationship between colleagues and the company’s stakeholders: customers, suppliers, community.
THE SYMBOL OF ALIMENTARY COMPLIANCE
The cardboard used for the production of food-contact boxes is included in the parameters established by D.M. of 21/03/1973, is marked with the symbol of alimentary suitability.